The Auckland Local is aware of the confusion that has been created by Management with their inability to manage the Rosters as well and as competently as our Union members have done, so in an effort to simplify it for Region Management, we are recommending the following procedure.
- Person rings O.I.C.
- Record absence on appropriate form.
- Ring AAM Paul Turner on 027 460 0229 as soon as absence has been notified.
- He will probably tell you to ring the Duty Executive Officer on 354 5158. This is an answerphone – leave details of absence.
- If you still can’t get through, ring Comcen to page Duty Executive Officer to contact station.
- Pass on details to O.I.C. next shift to re-ring 354 5158 at 0800 hours or 1800 hours to confirm absence notification.
- No waiting back at change of shift – advise Comcen of short crew to change turnouts.
- K0 if no Officer.
Please record any comments made by Duty Executive Officers.