TRIENNIAL LOCAL ELECTIONS
In accordance with the NZPFU Rules, Rotorua members are informed that an election for the position of Rotorua Local Vice President will be held.
An Election shall be conducted by electronic voting commencing at 0900 hours on 21 June and closing 1700 hours on 5 July 2022.
Only Rotorua financial members are entitled to vote.
A dedicated electronic secure voting platform has been established. Voting is anonymous meaning that the confidentiality of any vote is maintained. FAQs on the use of the technology adopted by the NZPFU is available here.
The process for voting is as follows:
- Rotorua Local members will receive a secure invitation to their personal email address. If no private email was provided to the NZPFU the secure invitation will be sent to their FENZ email address. The sender’s name is NZPFU and the email will originate from bigpulse.com.
- To access the election, click the secure link provided in the email.
- If a biography has been provided you can view a candidate's biography by clicking on the candidate’s name.
- Select one checkbox by clicking the checkbox against a candidate’s name.
- Finally, click the "Proceed to vote confirm page"
- Optional vote receipt notifications can be selected before clicking "Submit Vote"
- The system will not let you vote more than once.
If you do not receive the email, or have any issues accessing the link please contact the NZPFU Webmaster directly at: email@example.com
Northern Branch Returning Officer