Central Branch Members are reminded to ensure they have their electronic vote in for the election of Central Branch Secretary by 1800 Monday 29 June 2020.
Only Central Branch members are eligible to vote and all would have been sent an email to their designated email address with a link to vote.
Those that have yet to vote will have been sent reminder emails with the link.
A final reminder will go out this weekend to those that are yet to vote.
This is a trial for electronic voting so we urge Central Branch members to take the opportunity to experience electronic voting. The outcome of the trial and members’ views of the electronic voting experience will be considered by Conference to determine whether union official elections should continue to be held electronically.
The process for voting is:
- Central Branch Members will have received a secure invitation to their personal email address. If no private email was provided to the NZPFU the secure invitation would have been sent to their FENZ email address. The senders name is NZPFU and the email will originate from bigpulse.com.
- To access the election, click the secure link provided in the email.
- You can view a candidate's biography by clicking on the candidates name.
- Select one checkbox by clicking the checkbox against a candidates name.
- Finally, click the "Proceed to vote confirm page"
- Optional vote receipt notifications can be selected before clicking "Submit Vote"
- The system will not let you vote more than once.
If you did not receive the email, or have any issues accessing the link please contact the NZPFU Webmaster directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org