Central Branch Vice-President Election
By closing date for nomination for the position of Central Branch Vice-President, the following eligible nominations were received:
Central Branch Vice-President:
MARK JAMES POWELL
RIK LEWIS WALSH
As there was more than one nomination received for the position of Central Branch Vice-President an election will be held.
- This election will be conducted by electronic voting.
- Electronic voting will commence from 0900 hours 13 December 2021 and will close at 1700 hours 13 January 2022.
- Eligible voting Members will be provided with information including the link for election voting by email.
- The member’s FENZ email will be the default email. A member can elect to have the voting information and link sent to a personal email by sending the personal email address to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1600 hours 10 December 2021. Due to the security of the electronic voting system members are assigned an individual identifier link and therefore only one email address can be used.
- Candidate biographies as received are available for download below.
Central Branch Returning Officer