Notice of Strike Action has been lodged to commence at 0800 hours on 24 September 2009 – 0800 hours 1 October 2009. This action is identical to that as being taken at present and as detailed in Newsletter No.30 – 4 September 2009
Further Notice of Strike Action was lodged yesterday to take effect from 0800 hours on 1 October 2009 – 0800 hours 8 October 2009.
The Strike Action to be taken again is as present and detailed in Newsletter No.30 – 4 September.
However, two additions are made:
- A ban on acting up into Executive Officer positions by any Union member.
- A ban by Union members on Black Watch on performing the following work:
- Building Risk Assessments – 408/409
- Fire Reports
- False Alarm administrative advice
- F.A.I.P. visits and presentations
- Advice to Local & National government
- P.P.M. Projects
- CAPEX Projects
- Attendance at Fire Service Conferences & Seminars
- Attendance at non Fire Service Conferences & Seminars
- Training Forums