Wellington Local Committee Positions
At the conclusion of the triennial elections there were four vacant positions on the Wellington Local Committee. In accordance with a request from the Wellington Local, nominations were sought for the four remaining vacancies. As there are seven nominations for the four positions an election will be held.
In accordance with the NZPFU Rules, Members are informed that an election for the Wellington Local Committee positions shall be conducted by electronic voting.
The election for the position of Local Committee members shall be held by electronic voting commencing at 0900 hours on 17 August and closing at 1700 hours on 7 September 2022.
Only Wellington financial members are entitled to vote.
A dedicated electronic secure voting platform has been established. Voting is anonymous meaning that the confidentiality of any vote is maintained. FAQs on the use of the technology adopted by the NZPFU is available here.
The process for voting is as follows:
- Wellington Local members will receive a secure invitation to their personal email address. If no private email was provided to the NZPFU the secure invitation will be sent to their FENZ email address. The sender’s name is NZPFU and the email will originate from bigpulse.com.
- To access the election, click the secure link provided in the email.
- If a biography has been provided you can view a candidate's biography by clicking on the candidate’s name.
- Select up to 4 candidates by clicking the checkbox against a candidate’s name.
- Finally, click the "Proceed to vote confirm page"
- Optional vote receipt notifications can be selected before clicking "Submit Vote"
- The system will not let you vote more than once.
If you do not receive the email, or have any issues accessing the link please contact the NZPFU Webmaster directly at: email@example.com
Bob Wills- Rawlings
Central Branch Returning Officer