TRIENNIAL LOCAL ELECTIONS
In accordance with the NZPFU Rules, Members are informed that an election for the Wellington Local Secretary and President positions shall be conducted by electronic voting.
As there are common nominees for both elections, the elections will be held separately:
- The election for the position of Local Secretary shall be held by electronic voting commencing at 0900 hours on 21 June and closing at 1700 hours on 5 July 2022.
- The election for the position of Local President shall be held by electronic voting commencing at 0900 hours on 12 July and closing at 1700 hours on 29 July 2022.
Only Wellington financial members are entitled to vote.
A dedicated electronic secure voting platform has been established. Voting is anonymous meaning that the confidentiality of any vote is maintained. FAQs on the use of the technology adopted by the NZPFU is available here.
The process for voting is as follows:
- Wellington Local members will receive a secure invitation to their personal email address. If no private email was provided to the NZPFU the secure invitation will be sent to their FENZ email address. The sender’s name is NZPFU and the email will originate from bigpulse.com.
- To access the election, click the secure link provided in the email.
- If a biography has been provided you can view a candidate's biography by clicking on the candidate’s name.
- Select one checkbox by clicking the checkbox against a candidate’s name.
- Finally, click the "Proceed to vote confirm page"
- Optional vote receipt notifications can be selected before clicking "Submit Vote"
- The system will not let you vote more than once.
If you do not receive the email, or have any issues accessing the link please contact the NZPFU Webmaster directly at: email@example.com
Bob Wills- Rawlings
Central Branch Returning Officer